- Morten BÆKMAND NIELSEN (NYKREDIT), Chairman
- Katarzyna KAPPELLER (Raiffeisen Bank International AG), PFANDBRIEF & COVERED BOND FORUM AUSTRIA, AT
- Jens TOLCKMITT, ASSOCIATION OF GERMAN PFANDBRIEF BANKS – vdp, DE
- Klaus KRISTIANSEN (Realkredit Danmark) ASSOCIATION OF DANISH MORTGAGE BANKS, DK
- Alex VALENCIA (La Caixa), AHE – SPANISH MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION, ES
- Marc NOCART, CRH – CAISSE DE REFINANCEMENT DE L’HABITAT, FR
- Stefano PATRUNO (Intesa Sanpaolo), ITALIAN BANKING ASSOCIATION (ABI), IT
- Jac BESUIJEN, DUTCH ASSOCIATION OF COVERED BOND ISSUERS, NL
- FFredrik SKARSVÅG, SPAREBANKEN VEST BOLIGKREDITT, NO
- Cláudio DOMINGUES, MILLENNIUM BCP, PT
- Martin RYDIN, ASSOCIATION OF SWEDISH COVERED BOND ISSUERS – ASCB, SE
- Cristina Costa, SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE CIB
- Florian EICHERT, CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CIB
- Michael McCORMICK, CREDIT SUISSE INTERNATIONAL
- Patrick SEIFERT, LBBW
- Ian STEWART, UK RCBC, UK
Role of the Label Committee
The Label Committee has the power to undertake all of the activities necessary or useful for the achievement of the Foundation's objectives.
The Label Committee consults with the Advisory Council and acknowledges its advice.
The Label Committee will prepare the annual accounts of the Foundation for the previous financial year and the budget for the next financial year, and determine the level of the subscription fee.
The Label Committee nominates and revokes the mandates of the Administrators who constitute the Administrative Council, approves the Foundation's annual accounts and may decide to challenge the contractual responsibilities of an Administrator who would have committed professional misconduct.
The Label Committee may modify the Statutes and/or establish Internal Regulations.
Legal action, as defendant as well as claimant, will be undertaken on behalf of the Foundation by the Label Committee, under the responsibility of its President or the daily manager.